Resort destinations and bustling city life right in your back yard!
- A fast-growing, thriving city
- The population more than doubled from 2000 to 2010!
- Home to Warm Mineral Springs – an artesian health springs and resort
- Often called “The Fountain of Youth” for its restorative health properties
- On the U.S. National Register of Historic Places since 1977
- Modern schools, with more being built all the time
- The largest city in Sarasota County
- Part of the Bradenton–Sarasota–Venice Metropolitan Area
- Rich cultural arts offerings
- Museums, Concerts
- 38 miles to Fort Myers
- Major metropolitan city with museums, convert venues, and beaches
- City of Palms Park, the Boston Red Socks spring training site
- 84 miles to Tampa
- Major Universities and professional sports teams
- Less than 2 1/2 hours to Orlando attractions:
- Disney World, Epcot Center, MGM
- Universal Studios, Seaworld and so much more!