Keystone Heights and Middleburg
All of nature’s wonder while staying close to all of the action of the big city!
- Keystone Beach, an activity rich location on Lake Geneva
- Picnic tables, BBQ grills, a volleyball net, playgrounds
- Project Play: a state-of-the-art wooden playground built by Keystone’s own residents!
- Jennings State Forest
- Hiking, bicycling, canoeing, horseback riding, as well as wildlife viewing, hunting, and fishing
- More than 15 different biological communities
- Gold Head Branch State Park
- Beautiful hiking trails
- Sightsee some of Keystone’s wide variety of indigenous wildlife
- Skateboard and theme parks
- Seasonal activities and holiday celebrations
- Less than 2.5 hours to Orlando and attractions:
- Disney World, Epcot Center, MGM
- Universal Studios, Seaworld and so much more!
- 29 miles to Gainesville
- Top notch University with Division 1 sports teams
- Atlantic Ocean beaches within 50 miles!
- 60 golf courses in the area! (source: Golf.com)